Have you tried out one of these fun curling tools before? It was our first time trying it out! Watch and see what we think of this Steamer Curl Hair Tool. Aislyn (who’s 11), tries it out as well. We wanted to demo how well it works for someone who isn’t used to using a curling iron of any kind.
Here’s what we thought:
- This tool is GREAT for beginners. I would totally buy this for Aislyn, now that I understand more about it. I was very skeptical of these types of tools and wouldn’t have considered buying it until I’d done this review. If someone wants to learn how to curl their hair, this is a great first step. Curling irons can be tricky, and then there’s the whole burning yourself repeatedly problem thrown in on top. While the round chamber is very warm, you aren’t going to be burned if you accidentally touch it. And the hair doesn’t come out hot either–another bonus for a beginner.
- It is relatively simple to use–once you understand how. Yes, you can get your hair yanked if you don’t get it all the way in the chamber–but it’s not impossible to retract it out, it’s very simple actually. If you do it correctly, it works beautifully.
- The curls are gorgeous and you will never get the weird dents or uncurled parts beginners especially get with a curling iron or wand.
- You don’t have to worry about singeing off hair with heat. It tells you when the curl is done!
- You can change the direction of the curl with a push of a button, instead of having to try and figure out how to rotate your iron so your curls go the way you want.
- It is well made, has a long cord, and does what it says it does!
- I felt there could be more instructions included with the tool. There is a nice picture pamphlet included explaining the buttons and all the features of the tool, but we had to do a trial and error with the actual usage. But lucky you! We’ve shown you how to use it! 🙂
- For a beginner, it is harder to use if you have short hair, especially in the back of your head. I used it myself and it was a bit trickier in that area.
Overall– I was very surprised at how much we liked using this hair tool! 🙂 My favorite thing? Aislyn gets excited to use it and do her own hair. I was in charge of doing my own hair from a young age, and I would have loved to have had something like this to use. I think it’s great for Dads too! My husband convinced Aislyn to let him have a try and he actually did it. I look totally awkward in the video trying to use it on Aislyn, because that was my first time doing it on someone else–but once you get the hang of it, it is simple. 🙂
You can purchase this tool on Amazon here:
Hair Curler Curling Iron by Rejawece – Professional Salon Hair Styling Curling Wand with Automatic Steam Spray – Red
Look at these curls! Done all by herself. 🙂
If you are in the market for a new hair tool, for yourself or for your beginner, go check this fun tool out!
Thanks for watching!