We hope you loved our hair tutorial from last week: 2 Belle hairstyles from the new Disney movie Beauty & the Beast starring Emma Watson! We are excited to show you how to do TWO more from this fun movie! Calais was thrilled to dress up as Belle in her ball gown, to show you the Ballroom hairstyle, and then in her blue and white dress to show you the cute updo Belle wears in the library.
For the Ballroom hairstyle, you will need:
1. Watch last week’s Belle hairstyle tutorial here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKImYZr9hgg
2. Two elastics
3. Small bunch of bobby pins
4. Wired gold ribbon long enough to wrap around the bun.
This hairstyle is GREAT for beginners and will take you about 5-10 minutes with curling the hair.
For the Library hairstyle you will need:
1. Watch last week’s tutorial- (link above)
2. A blue headband or ribbon to fit around the head.
3. Four elastics
4. Small bunch of bobby pins
This hairstyle is simple as well, and will take about 5-10 minutes too!
We hope you have fun recreating these fun styles on your little one or on yourself! Tag us on any pics you post on Instagram or Facebook! @prettyhairisfun.
Have a great week!!